Pay-by-Phone Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the benefits?
• No need for cash or coins
• Text message reminders
• Extend your time from any phone
• View & print parking receipts online
• Stay warm, pay from the comfort of your car
2. How do I Sign Up?
You can sign-up online or by phone. We suggest you go online to set up your FREE WestPark Pay-By-Phone Account by providing the following information:
• Mobile phone number *
• Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, AM/EX)
• The license plate of your car(s)
The next time you call from your cell phone, your details will be automatically recognized. All you do is enter the location # and the amount of time. Accounts may also be set up by calling Pay-By-Phone’s automated system at 604.662.7275 (Vancouver) or 403.398.7275 (Calgary). The account will be activated immediately and the parking session can be started on the initial phone call. If you have used Verrus PayByPhone parking before you may already have an account.
3. Do I get a Receipt?
You can view all your transactions by logging onto your account at paybyphone.com. All parking charges can be printed off in the form of a receipt. E-mail receipts are available;s select this optional feature on your profile.
4. How does the parking enforcement office know I’ve paid by phone?
When you pay for parking by phone, your license plate and parking time are automatically displayed on the device used by the parking officers.
5. Is it safe to do a credit card transaction on a mobile phone?
Yes. Your credit card number is encrypted when you sign up and is never entered, displayed, or spoken during a transaction.
6. When will I see the transactions on my credit card statement?
Each time you pay for parking with Verrus, the payment is processed in real-time. The amount of time that elapses before it shows up on your account will vary depending on your credit card company. Your charge will appear as “Pay By Phone Parking” on your credit card statement.
7. How do I add an additional vehicle to my account?
Simply go to paybyphone.com and log into your account. You may add up to nine vehicles. Or call the parking line and follow the prompts.